Handgun: A .22 rimfire caliber handgun, either pistol or revolver. Two magazines for the pistol are required; each should hold at least five rounds.
Sights: Any sighting system is allowed (iron, or red-dot) No lasers.
Ammunition: Standard- or high-velocity .22 rimfire. The ammunition chosen should function reliably in the handgun and should be accurate. Match-grade ammunition is not required. 30 rounds minimum required (see below).
Safety & Commands
League Shooters, Game Play & Scoring
The standard match of fire consists of 30 rounds, for a maximum of 300 points. The target turning mechanism is used for the timed- and rapid-fire stages. The match is fired in three stages: slow, timed, and rapid, in the following sequence:
- Slow fire: 10 rounds in 5 minutes, for a max 100 points.
- Timed fire: 10 rounds in two strings of 5 rounds each, in 20 seconds, for a max of 100 points.
- Rapid Fire: 10 rounds in two strings of 5 rounds each in 10 seconds, for a max of 100 points.
Position: Shooting will be from one hand or two, if you shoot one handed in your handicap shoot you must shoot one handed in all matches. No support other then you, No leaning on the walls or benches.
- Player 1 for each team will shoot at 6:00.
- Player 2 will follow at 6:15.
- Player 3 will follow at 6:30.
- Player 4 will follow at 6:45.
- Payer 5 will follow at 7:00.
Scoring: Weekly scoring will be the top three scores plus their handicap added together to make their team score. The lower scores will be dropped. This will help with absentees.
- 1st = 7 points
- 2nd = 6 points
- 3rd = 5 points
- 4th = 4 points
- 5th = 3 points
- 6th = 2 points
- 7th= 1 point
- 8th = 0 points
- If we do not fill all 8 teams, the maximum points will be adjusted accordingly.
All ties will be broken by the amount of X’s. Teams play against all teams each week. If a shooter knows they cannot make it for league night, they can pre-shoot, but it must fall between the prior league night and the night they will miss. Individuals may score their own targets, but we ask that you show your math so that when we score them, we can quickly identify discrepancies.Malfunctions: If you have a malfunction, STOP do not attempt to clear it, notify the RSO they will clear the firearm. Reload so you have the proper amount of ammunition for the string and repeat the string. The target is not changed, the 10 lowest scores count as your score, only one Alabi pre match.